This document describes and notifies users of the Cookies Policy for the website with URL www.dosmares.es owned by Bañadores dosMares SL with business address in the city of Barcelona at Carrer Milà i Fontanals 14-26, 3º – 4ª, postcode 08012, Tax ID number (CIF) B64948748 and registered in the Barcelona Companies House in Volume 38740, Folio 85, Sheet B-333690, Entry 1 (hereinafter, the Website).
By using this Website, the User and/or You, used indiscriminately, declare you are aware of and expressly accept the processing of the data collected in the manner and for the purposes explained in this document. Furthermore, you recognise you have the option to opt out of the processing of said data or information by blocking cookies in your browser settings. By using this option to block cookies in the browser, however, you may not have full access to all the functions of the Website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to save and have access to users’ browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device, may be used to recognise the User. The User’s browser saves the cookies on the hard drive only for the duration of the current session, occupying minimal space and causing no harm to the computer. Cookies don’t contain any sort of specific personal information, and are deleted from the hard drive when you close the browser, ending the session (those known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default and, regardless of them, give users the option to allow or block temporary or saved cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies are used on this Website?
- Technical cookies: allow users to browse the pages of a website, platform or app and use the various options or services therein, including, for example, monitoring traffic and transferring data, session identification, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, checking out, signing up for or participating in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing contents to watch videos or sound, or sharing contents on social media.
- Personalisation cookies: allow users access to the service with some default general characteristics depending on the criteria of the terminal they are using, such as language, browser type being used, regional settings, etc.
- Analysis cookies: managed or handled by us or third parties that help quantify the number of users to measure and analyse use statistics for the services on offer. To do so, how you browse our Website is analysed in order to improve the selection of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: handled by us or third parties to manage advertising space on the Website as effectively as possible, fitting the ad contents to the content of the service requested or how you use the site. To do so, we analyse your Internet browsing habits and may show you ads associated with your browsing profile.
- Third-party cookies: the Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of the Owner, collect information for statistical purposes, on how you use the Website, and to provide other services associated with the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
How can you block or delete the cookies this site uses and what are the consequences?
Without your express consent, granted by activating cookies on your browser, this Website will not link the data stored in the cookies to your personal data provided when registering or placing an order.
To use this Website, you have to allow cookies to be stored, however the information they collect is completely anonymous. Nevertheless, you may change your browser settings to block cookies or delete them. If you choose these settings, however, you may not be able to use some parts of the Website or take advantage of/use some of the services. Unless you change your browser settings to block cookies, our system will store a cookie when you connect to our Website.
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies used by this Website at any time. To do so, change your browser’s cookie settings in the “Settings”, “Options” or “Tools” menu (the name of the menus and process to change cookies settings depends on your browser). For more information on cookies settings, go to the “Help” section in your browser.
To allow, block or remove cookies on your terminal, use the settings options on the browser on your computer. You can find more information on how to do so for the following browsers:
- Firefox at http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Contact If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us at ventas@dosMares.es.